About the Mall
Washington Park Mall is located just north of Tulsa. As the only regional mall in a 40-mile radius, Washington Park Mall enjoys both high visibility and easy accessibility from busy highway 75, and it is the go-to mall serving both Northeastern Oklahoma and Southeastern Kansas. Washington Park Mall also features Movies8, an eight-screen stadium seating theater complex.
The mall management office is located in the public corridor or call (918) 335-2535. The mall security office is located Behind Bath & Body Works or call (918) 766-1522.
- Washington Park has 1,800 free parking spaces available for guests and employees.
- The mall's has three main entrances that are accessible via Highway75 and Price Road.
- Handicap parking is available at all three of the mall's main entrances and near all department store entrances.
- For the convenience of our guests, a designated employee parking area is provided and enforced by exterior security patrols.
We offer a variety of services and amenities to ensure you have an enjoyable shopping experience.
Code of Conduct
This center is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
The mall is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.